Thursday, January 20, 2011

Win a free tea towel!

To celebrate my plethora of tea towels (see previous post), I have decided to have a little contest, of which two people (at least) will win their very own custom tea towel. 

Here's how it will work:

Think of something I could put on one of these 200 tea towels.  It could be a quote, a picture of something or whatever you want (that I would actually be capable of making).  Post your idea on the wall of the Divine Domestication facebook page.  Then you get everyone you can to vote for your idea by making a comment or liking your post.  Whoever gets the most "likes" and comments on their post wins.  I will make the tea towel with their idea and send it to them. 

I will also choose my favorite idea and make it for the person who submitted it. 

Anyone can enter.  If you don't have a facebook page, you can enter your idea as a comment on this blog post, and have people vote by comments to the blog post. 

Each idea must be different.  If two people submit the same idea, then who ever submitted it first wins.  You can submit as many ideas as you want as long as each is different and original.

The contest starts immediately.  It will end at Midnight Central Time on February 7th, 2011.

May the most domestic win!

No comments:

Post a Comment