Monday, February 14, 2011

Ties, ties and more ties!

Mike is out of town for the week, so I decided it was time to catch up with my projects.  I've been accumulating piles of new fabric for ties, that had yet to be cut.  I spent Friday night cutting, and Saturday and Sunday night sewing.  (After I finished filling out Valentine's for school, making rice crispy treats and cleaning my disaster of a house!)  Today I photographed the first batch of new ties.  I'll slowly be adding them to my Etsy shop this week.  A few are already up!


  


 

 So I have some formatting issues, but you get the general idea.  I also got another shipment of fabric, so hopefully there will be more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that your ties are simply adorable! I spotted your designs on Etsy today, and I even posted about them on my polka dotted blog: All Tied Up

    ReplyDelete